Can I view my child grades online?

Elementary grades are available online via the Skyward portal. Each student and parent has a unique login. Please contact the office if you have misplaced, or are unsure of your username and password.

Are there services or help for homeless children?

Yes, the Student Services office coordinates these efforts. Additionally, they may assist in finding shelter, clothes, school supplies and connecting them to social services agencies. Contact Student Services at (863) 471-5660, through their Web site.

How can I enroll my child at Cracker Trail?

If you are registering for the first time in Highlands County, you will need: parent/guardian, the student’s original birth certificate, their immunization record, proof of residency (not a driver’s license; rather a utility bill or other documents which indicate with a date, your address), and evidence of a physical examination. Info on attendance zones can be found here.

Where can I find information about kindergarten?

Kindergarten for children who are zoned for CTE takes place at the Kindergarten Learning Center. Children must be 5 by the 1st of September. For more information, call (863) 314-5281 or visit their Web site.

Is there an after school program?

Yes, CTE has a daycare program. The program provides a safe and familiar environment for our students after school with activities that foster each of them individually in the areas of social, physical, emotional, and cognitive development. This is not a tutoring program, but time and help is given for homework.

Can I update my home address or emergency contact information online?

Please visit the school with a state-issued ID to make changes to emergency information when it changes.

We would like to apply for free or reduced lunch meals.

Families can apply for free or reduced meals at any point during the school year, not just the first week! It is preferred for you to fill it out online. For any other questions, call the Food & Nutrition department at (863) 471-5676.